That's right: Regardless of your family income, you won't pay tuition.
Start the application process now.
- Apply to CCRI today.
- Fill out the FAFSA and complete your financial aid file. If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact the Rhode Island Educational Opportunities Center (RIEOC) or book a free appointment at the College Planning Center of RI.
- Submit your official, final high school or GED transcript. Contact CCRI Admissions if you have any problems getting your transcripts or scores: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-825-2003.
- Fill out the Rhode Island Promise attestation form.
Who is eligible for Rhode Island Promise?
- Rhode Island residents.
- 2017 high school graduates (public, private or homeschooled) or GED recipients, who were younger than 19 years old when high school or the GED were completed.
How do I maintain the scholarship for two years?
- Enroll full time (15 credits strongly encouraged).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Earn 30 credits each year.
- Enroll each semester for two years. Fall and spring are required.