The College Planning Center of Rhode Island
Since 1998, the College Planning Center (CPC) has been recognized as one of the premier college planning resources in Rhode Island. With an overall mission of offering accurate, free, and accessible information, the College Planning Center of Rhode Island is your one-stop shop for everything you and your child will need in preparation for college.
When you provide your child with the best college planning resources in Rhode Island, you enable your child to make the best decisions toward college preparation. Considering that the cost of college tuition has risen an astronomical 538% since 1985, one of the biggest concerns is based on financials. The CPC offers expert advice on the entire financial aid process, student loans, and a helpful tool designed to help your child find local scholarships or even find local internships. As the one of the best college planning resources in Rhode Island, the CPC offers unparalleled financial aid guidance.
In addition to offering information about financing your child's college education, the CPC provides very valuable financial literacy information as well. While your child is in college, they will be away from home and technically on their own. It is important that your child has the knowledge to make sound financial decisions. The CPC offers valuable insight for students regarding their credit, budgeting, credit cards, and practically every other aspect of making responsible financial decisions.
Plan for College
While the cost of college is skyrocketing, the admissions process has strangely become even more competitive. The CPC offers a customized plan to take your child from preparing for college to being accepted in their choice of college.
- Prepare for College
- Did you know that a college educated professional earns almost twice as much as someone that only has a high school diploma?
- This resource provides information for your soon-to-be high school graduate to understand why to go to college.
- In addition, you will get an informative timeline to make sure that you are taking the right timely steps.
- The College Planning Center offers unparalleled expert guidance that is free of charge. You can easily begin now by booking your free appointment online.
- To use this tool, you simply need to create a free account.
- Choosing the right college can be a seemingly daunting task. Whether your child chooses an in-state, out-of-state, public, private, or trade school are all relatively important decisions. In addition, your child can be bombarded with options of a 2-year or 4-year institution as well. The College Planning Center's professionals have an in depth understanding of the college choices and which one will offer the best educational solution for your child.
- There are several different types of college applications, such as the universal application or the actual university application. Choosing the best application is an important part of the college application process.
- The College Planning Center offers free assistance with the college admissions essay and all of the several other application requirements.
The 4th Annual College Fair is one of the best college planning resources in Rhode Island, and your child's attendance will be highly beneficial. The college fair will be at McCoy Stadium on September 18th, 2013 from 6 through 8 pm. You and your child will get the opportunity to speak with over a 100 college representatives about all things college.Preregister today to attend.