Great event for High School Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, & their parents
Why attend the college fair?
Begin your selection and interest process at a one-stop, local location
- Learn about different programs colleges have to offer
- Can help undecided students to see if college is the right path for them
- Free admission and free plentiful parking
- You can enter into our scholarship drawing (attendance required)
This event takes place indoors – rain or shine. If you haven't registered yet, you can register below.
Below is a list of tips to help you get the most out of your experience:
- Don't forget to print out and bring your pre-registration form with you for entry into the fair
Create a list of colleges you would like to visit and bring your list with you
- Bring a list of questions you would like to ask, for example, Are SATs or other tests optional? When do I have to declare a major?
- Print labels with your name and contact info on them so you can quickly place them on interest cards instead of writing info out each time
- Don’t be shy, introduce yourself, make eye contact, and ASK QUESTIONS!
This event is hosted by the College Planning Center with support from the Pawtucket Red Sox, B101, and Coast 93.3 to assist college bound students and their families.
We hope you will join us!